Wednesday 9 January 2013

...aaaaaand we're back!

Sorry about the long pause in posting. These last seven weeks have been hectic to say the least. A very brief catchup of happenings:
1. Family came down to visit for the first time :)
2. Celebrated my moms birthday
3. Celebrated my nephews 5th birthday
4. Got married!
5. Had a very merry christmas
6. Quiet New Year with family
7. Went down to Margaret River
8. Many many evenings of good food and good company
9. Got lots of help working on trnasforming my front yard into a wonderful sustainable vegetable garden! (more on that in the next post)

But here a few photos from the wedding for those of you who haven't seen any of the shots yet. :) 

Parents and I about to leave for the ceremony

Vintage Holden ride to the ceremony

First kiss
My favourite photo from the ceremony. Dave telling me it'll all be ok when I was a bit nervous before reading my vows. He's a good boy. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment