Saturday 1 September 2012

Worm farm

Went to Bunnings today and as usual had three things on out list, but ended up with a shipping trolley full to the brim of household items that we apparently needed but didn't know about before we actually got there. I got a worm farm which I had been after for ages but never got round to buying, which I was very pleased with. I got the "Worm Cafe" which has three separate tiers for worms and looked big enough to meet our requirements. I'll set it up tomorrow morning before heading off to my very first Guildford Transitions meeting which I'm looking forward to. We're off to a members house who is starting off her vegetable garden for the spring and we're going over to help her plant it all out. Should be good fun to meet other people around the area with similar outlooks and aspirations. Will be nice to get some advice on plants, soils, etc. as well!
Will update more once I get back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment